Archive for July, 2012
The third installment of our commie series is now available! You know the drill . . . iTunes, podcast tab, or click here.
Also, don’t forget that we are giving away our final package of the dvd “Agenda: Grinding America Down” and Erwin Lutzer’s book “When a Nation Forgets God.” Message us and let us know if you would like to be interested in the drawing! It’s good stuff!
After yesterday’s very honest rant about the complete idiocy of the Chick Fil A vs. liberals, today brought on a whole new attitude. This doesn’t mean that I think we need to sit back and not point out the wrongness, stupidity and hypocrisy of the left, but I thought I’d share a simple thought or two about the day.
Admittedly, this “Restoring Love” event has pretty good timing in that I had an explosion yesterday and, while I know I could speak with more grace and love at times, sometimes I fall short. That doesn’t equate wrongness, but it is something to work on to be a better person. Enter “Restoring Love.” This event is about the need to serve our fellow man – to be decent to each other, respectful, honorable, charitable. To do so to the point of negating government handouts. If we can take care of ourselves and each other without big brother, we remove that hindrance and can, then, reduce the size of government . . . thus more freedom, prosperity, etc.
The event rally has not happened; that will be Saturday evening. However, I just thought I would share that I had the chance to talk to several great people today. I got some great information and insight from many people that are on the front lines of fighting the battle for truth and freedom. It gives me hope to be around these people and to listen to them. We can turn this thing around, America. We can return to greatness and be prosperous, but there needs to be some tough decisions made and some long, hard processes to endure before coming out on the other end of this socialist tunnel we’ve been pushed into. I don’t want to head toward the grave anymore. It’s going to take all of us, though. Are you in?
More thoughts will probably come later this weekend about the actual rally.
Until then, keep your head up and stand bold in Truth!
I don’t know about you, but I love a good chicken sandwich. Chick Fil A mastered the basic chicken sandwich years ago. I’m convinced that the pickle on the bottom is key. While I could probably live off of their sandwiches, salads, nuggets, and waffle fries, my purpose here is not give a review on their food, but discuss what has been a very interesting past few days. I’ve reached the point where I am, simply, going to rant in this one. As I’m sure you know by now, Chick Fil A has been under an insane amount of attacks, hate, and nonsensical “boycotts.” Why? Because they stated that they support the family.
That’s crazy, right? Perhaps you would tell me that I’m wrong and they are getting what they deserve because they hate gays. If you were to think or say that, you would be wrong. They are getting a bunch of crap from the left, liberal gays because they simply support family. I have been fairly entertained seeing the countless number of absolutely brainless, spineless, cowardly, hateful, and misguided comments on Chick Fil A’s Facebook page recently. I, for one, commented to them in support and I have encouraged others while pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the loud and obnoxious liberals. I have not been mean, but have pointed out the obvious and have asked for help in understanding what all they are griping about. Not one has responded. The reason why they have not responded to me is because they have no answer or reasoning behind their blind vitriol. They are shrouded in complete hypocrisy, self centeredness, hate, and overwhelming ignorance . . . a lot of the same stuff they try to pin on conservatives. However, it actually is true of them.
In my perusing, one fine example is from a real “tough” guy who responded to a young mom who simply supported Chick Fil A and claimed they were taking their family there for dinner on that particular night. This coward said, to that mother, that he felt sorry for her family that she was so “pathetic” that she would feed her kids hate. So, for a mom liking Chick Fil A’s food, moral beliefs and for taking her family there, that necessitates a personal, hateful attack from an “oh-so-loving, tolerant, peaceful” liberal? The hate is coming from one side . . . period.
So, we’ve come this far without really talking about what sparked all of this. Let’s get to the culprit here. What are the statements that set liberals ablaze to showcase how close-minded and hateful they really are to anyone who disagrees with them? Dan Cathy, head of Chick Fil A stated, when speaking about programs they do for their employees:
“That morphed into a marriage program in conjunction with national marriage ministries,” Cathy added.
Some have opposed the company’s support of the traditional family. “Well, guilty as charged,” said Cathy when asked about the company’s position.
“We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.
“We operate as a family business … our restaurants are typically led by families; some are single. We want to do anything we possibly can to strengthen families. We are very much committed to that,” Cathy emphasized.
“We intend to stay the course,” he said. “We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles.”
All of the left’s hate, whining, moaning, boycotting, etc., etc, is fixated on Chick Fil A hating gay people.
As I have asked on people’s comments on Chick Fil A’s Facebook page, can someone please show me where the hate is and what is it that has your panties in a wad? Where does Chick Fil A spew hate? Where do they mention gay people? Where do they discuss gay marriage? Where does this statement say anything that they are accused of by liberals?
The answer? Nowhere.
The left has nothing except implication and assumption . . . and you know what they say about assuming. (. . .on a side note, is it any wonder that the jacka** is the symbol of the democratic party?)
I’m trying not to be hateful myself, I really am, but I am so ticked off by the sheer idiocy of the left’s tactics and nobody calls them on it. We’re all supposed to just take it and roll over. I’m sick of it. First of all, they don’t have anything to stand on. There is nothing in Cathy’s statement that is even close to what these idiots are crying about. The only thing I can give is an implication. If someone supports something, such as the Biblical model for marriage and family, then the implication is they may not support deviant variations of it. That’s fair . . . but Cathy didn’t say anything about that!!
Since when is it wrong and unallowable for someone to say they like or support something – or not support something?! Big deal! This is America, right? We have free speech, right?
Apparently not. At least, if you’re not an illogical, immoral, godless liberal. If you fit that category, you can do or say whatever you please, apparently.
The left operates very stupidly. Here’s what I see out of this: ignorant mob mentality.
They incessantly gripe about freedom of speech, but when someone says anything that they disagree with, they want to silence that person or organization from speaking at all.
They complain about hate and proclaim everyone hates them. However, no conservative spews blatant hate like these people do. Conservatives, such as Cathy, state what they believe (such as the Bible) and because that goes against the left, they charge hate speech. Yet, it’s ok for them to be as hateful and condemning as they want toward conservatives they disagree with. As I’ve stated, tolerance and freedom of speech flows one way with them.
They cry about individuality and personal choice, yet they do all they can to eliminate conservative voices and choices. In their search for their individual selves, they become just like every other liberal and begin operating as a mob. The facebook rants are a perfect example. Some idiot along the way said that Chick Fil A hated gays and all of a sudden, without reading Cathy’s actual words, all of the liberals decide to say the same stupid, unfounded condemnations on a great business. They work in a mob mentality to do damage to people and business they disagree with . . . . even though their argument has no foundation.
If you are one of the dopes I’ve been talking about, let’s go this route for a moment: even if Chick Fil A stated that they are 100% against gay marriage (which was never mentioned, remember . . . just hypothetical), does that mean they “hate gay people” or any people for that matter? No. That is a stupid, erroneous conclusion based on nothing factual . . . or even presumptive! This is merely the distinction between a person and a person’s actions. However, liberals can’t comprehend such distinctions, I guess. News flash – it is completely possible to care for someone, like them, love them, or whatever, yet disagree with something they do. Cathy merely stated what they support and idiots ran with some fabricated story about hate and are fueling a big hateful campaign (with actual hate) against Chick Fil A and conservatives in general. Wake up, people! You all claim to be so smart and so much more advanced than conservatives, yet you’re showing indescribable stupidity.
It’s amazing to me. I’ve already given this way too much time and energy, but I wanted to vent it. I’m sick of these dopes wreaking havoc for no reason and nobody calling them out or relating the truth. Like I told that young mother I mentioned earlier, don’t mind them. They’re liberals and that’s all they know.
I’ll end this by stating the obvious, but it must be said. This country is in the peril that it is because of immorality, lack of direction, no solid foundation on which to stand/build, ignoring God, and . . . . well, liberals/progressives. They’ve led the way to get us here. In all fairness, though, conservatives have been quiet for so long, we’ve allowed it to happen.
Wake up people. This is bigger than Chick Fil A. We must stand on principle. We must guard and protect freedom. We must pray for ourselves and our country. We must “stand in the gap” and pray for the Lord to draw us back to Himself and save this country – the last best hope. We are done if we don’t. Whatever you choose, I choose to fight for freedom and to quit letting these idiots take control of everything.
Thankfully, it seems that conservatives and Christians are standing with Chick Fil A and business is booming. Let’s keep it going and stand together to mend this great nation of ours’!
Stand up for truth. Stand for what’s right, and by all means, go to Chick Fil A!
Mr. Cathy and co., we are with you and support you. Never give in to the careless whims of society, please!
First off, don’t forget that we are giving away the dvd “Agenda: Grinding America Down” and the book “When a Nation Forgets God” again this week! If interested, just let us know you want in the drawing! These are great resources! You’ve got all week to enter and share with others to enter . . . drawing will be done Saturday!
Now, as promised, below are the books used in this week’s episode:
The Naked Communist – W. Cleon Skousen
Rules for Radicals – Saul Alinsky
Toward Soviet America – William Z. Foster
Also, the following website: www.discoverthenetworks.org
If interested, here is the full list of the 45 goals that Skousen found the Communists had for America. We told you we’d post them, and here they are . . . straight from the 1958 book, The Naked Communist. (Remember, these were compiled in the 1950′s. Some of them show, but most are very relevant and show an interesting trend.)
1. US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the UN.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the UN.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homo-sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks, and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political, or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
This week’s podcast episode is now available, # 15. This is part 2 of our 4 part series on Communism and its influence in America. (Yes, it has been changed from a 3 part series to a 4 part series and we’re still barely scratching the surface!)
Same song and dance: iTunes, podcast tab, or click here!
Also, don’t forget, we are giving away another package of “Agenda: Grinding America Down” and the book “When a Nation Forgets God.” Let us know if you want your name in the drawing and keep sharing us with your friends and family!
For those of you who have read the blog, you may have read what I am re-posting. However, after the tragic Colorado episode this week, I have already seen and heard so many idiotic comments about gun laws, I can’t even stand it! I’ve hit on this already, just a bit, but I figured for all who don’t have a clue (and for those who enjoy truth), I wanted to re-post a fairly thorough entry I did back in March after an Ohio school shooting. Every time some bad apple does something despicable, the whole class gets punished and there’s no reason for it. It never makes sense. I can’t really say anything any different or better than what has already been said. So, if you have interest in the subject, please click the link and read my past entry entitled “Don’t Like Guns? Don’t Buy One, But We All Win If You Leave Mine Alone.”
We must protect our freedoms and not let this pathetic loser give tyranny an excuse, or a foothold.
Feel free to share your thoughts, too!
In case you have not seen or heard, yet, there was a massive shooting at a theater outside of Denver, CO last night. About 30 minutes into the midnight showing of the latest Batman movie “The Dark Knight Rises,” some crazy person entered the theater through an emergency exit wearing riot gear and a gas mask and started walking up the aisle, shooting people at random. So far, we know 12 are dead with more injured. If you’d like to read more about this, here is one of many articles.
While this is an ongoing story and much more info will come out about it later, I have a couple of things that are absolute that I will go ahead and declare.
First off, any of you in that area of Colorado, know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. This is a tragic event that no one should have to deal with. Now, to my absolutes . . .
1. This, in no way, was caused by the Batman film. I don’t care what’s in the film, or who this criminal identifies with in the film, the film had NOTHING to do with it. As much as some people will want to pin a movie’s influence or control on somebody doing something, the movie is an inanimate object that does not make anyone do anything.
2. The shootings were not caused by the guns used. Just as the movie is an inanimate object, guns are inanimate objects and did not commit a crime here. They were tools used for evil . . . . just like the shoes he wore, his clothes, his riot gear, the smoke bomb he set off, his finger that pulled the trigger, the mode of transportation he used to get to the theater . . . I could go on and on. It was not the guns’ fault they were used that way, they don’t do anything on their own. The only use any gun gets is directed by the person behind it, aiming it, and pulling the trigger and it is that PERSON who is responsible, not inanimate objects.
What we have here is a very troubled and crazy idiot who went on a rampage. My only question is, why is he still breathing? As much as liberals like to shun personal responsibility and blame inanimate objects rather than the crazy criminal, it was nothing and no one’s fault except the idiot that pulled the trigger!
Just thought I’d make that clear before all the ignorant “rhetoric” starts. Now we wait and see what all transpires from this.
Keep those people and their families in your prayers.
First off, don’t forget that this week, we are giving away a book/dvd package to one lucky winner! It is “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer and the documentary “Agenda: Grinding America Down.” Both are GREAT! I would highly recommend entering the drawing. However, since there is only one winner in the drawing, if it’s not you, I would highly recommend getting a copy of that book and dvd when you can! (We are giving these things away over the course of this 3 part series.)
To be entered in the drawing, just let us know you want to be in it. You can do that by telling us on Facebook, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can event comment here on the blog! Just let us know you’re interested and we’ll add your name to the drawing . . . it’s that easy! However, don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, and like/share our Facebook page with friends and family. Those things help and we appreciate it!
If you are interested in the books used to get info for this week’s show, below is the list of what we used:
The Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engels
You Can Still Trust the Communists . . . by Fred C. Schwarz and David A. Noebel
State and Revolution by V.I. Lenin
Left-Wing Communism, an Infantile Disorder – V.I. Lenin
The Black Book of Communism by Stephane Courtois and others
The Naked Communist by W. Cleon Skousen
It’s that time of the week! The new podcast episode, number 14, is now available. This week, we start a 3 part series on Communism. This one sets the foundation of what it is, its origins and basic beliefs/goals. Lots of good info here, so check it out!
You know where it is . . . the podcast tab, click here, or click over to iTunes.
It’s that time, everyone! This week’s podcast episode is now on the podcast page and everywhere else! It’s a little different, again, this week because we did an interview with Ken Sapp, who is in a run-off election for Texas House District 91. It was lengthy enough and good enough, we decided to play the whole thing, unedited, and that’s pretty much the show this week.
Listen to Ken and see how you agree or disagree. Are you happy with your reps? If not, find a candidate who fits your values and beliefs on the role of government. If you can’t find anyone to vote for, maybe you should consider stepping up and entering the next election cycle. Whatever you do, vote! Always vote! If you are in Ken’s district, educate yourself and go vote in the run-off on July 31st.
I had a great time visiting with Ken and, if I were in his district, I would have no problem voting for him. Check it out at iTunes, our podcast tab, or click here!
You are currently browsing the archives for July, 2012