I was just given a link by a fellow blogger, “consideragain,” that shows how incredibly fantastic the occupy movement is (sarcasm). The link is a rap sheet that, as of December 9, 2011, has 417 items on it. You have to figure as widespread as the movement is, there are probably plenty more offenses not recorded. Also, consider that it is, now, May 2012 and we’ve already heard of bomb plots, vandalism, and other socially unacceptable acts. Is this the kind of group we want to follow and model ourselves after? I would hope not. God knows I don’t. I want to send them all on their hippie way to a communist country and let them be as happy as they can be in that mecca of poverty and crappiness. I’ll keep the American way of life, thank you.
Here are the top 10 from the article:
- NY: 10/1/2011 — Police Arrest More Than 700 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge
- Madison, WI: 10-27-2011 — Madison Occupiers Lose Permit Due to Public Masturbation
- Phoenix: 10/28/2011 — Flier at Occupy Phoenix Asks, “When Should You Shoot a Cop?”
- NY: 10/18/2011 — Thieves Preying on Fellow Protesters
- NY: 10/9/2011 — Stinking up Wall Street: Protesters Accused of Living in Filth as Shocking Pictures Show One Demonstrator Defecating on a POLICE CAR
- NY: 10/7/2011 — Occupiers Rush Police … More
- Cleveland: 10/18/2011 — ‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped
- NY: 10/10/2011 — ‘Increasingly Debauched’: Are Sex, Drugs & Poor Sanitation Eclipsing Occupy Wall Street?
- Seattle: 10/18/2011 — Man Accused of Exposing Self to Children Arrested
- 10/12/2011 — Iran Supports ‘Occupy Wall Street’
If you’d like to read more, I’d recommend it. This is a great eye-opener. You can read it here.
In case you didn’t see they’re announcement last night, I posted on it. The Occupy Midsummer extravaganza looks . . . . well, it looks like a socialist, hippie event. Check that post out while you’re here!
And a HUGE thank you to Consideragain for the link!!